Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Boots


I love boots. Plain and Simple. Love them, wish I could live in them. The End. However, I have giant calves. huge. The Hubby says that they are so big, that they are now cows. Ha, I know. And yes part of my big calves can be attributed to my weight, but even at my skinniest I have some pretty gnarly calves. I almost didn't date my husband because my calves were bigger then his. Anywho, long ramble, I bought these boots and they are my new favorite. So much so that I bought them a size bigger because that was all they had. (that's what wool socks are for right?) The tall part of the boot is in two sections, probably to help facilitate over the jean wear, but this is awesome for my calves. Then the straps on the side are adjustable, and then I don't even have to let them out all the way either, which leads me to believe that a very skinny girl would have some issues. But I am personally loving them. They are Candies (Verona) boots, I bought them at Kohls, but good luck, they went fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment