Friday, April 15, 2011

Disneyland!!!! (a little delayed)

So yes, let those memories begin! We planned this trip obviously before I was prego, well Grammy did, and I wanted to tag along, pretty soon, it was almost everyone tagging along, and we had a blast with family, exploring the park for four days in a row. Dad did not accompany ( he needs to save up those days off) and four days is not ideal in row, pregnant, but still overall it was very magical.
Here is the proof that Tyler was there, the older boys mostly took off on their own, getting into trouble.
Good times on the Autotopia, Christian was furious with Disneyland that they wouldn't let him drive with Duncan, little did he know that was Lana's rule not Disneyland's.
Good ole Mater!
And here I snapped a picture of Cadence (and Dave Grohl) coming off of Big Thunder Mt. I think I have a bit of work ethic ingrained in me when I would not let Cadence talk to him, or ask to pose with him, silly cuisine unlimited has taught me to leave those celebrities alone!
Tons of cousins, and tons of memories!

Grammy and Grandpa going into the 3D bugs life movie experience. hehe nice glasses.
Bear world adventure thing, really cool ropes course and swings, would love this set up in my backyard.
And this cute face, Duncan on the non spinning teacup ride (with prego auntie).
Carver's giant ice cream cone!
Reagan in her handmade ears.
Cadence and I packaged for sale. - nobody was buying.
Cadence and I drove down two days earlier to stay at Dee's house, I thought it would be a sweet way to say goodbye, have brunch with old friends, etc. Instead it rained (hard) nonstop and the house was a little creepy so empty and bare, I kept thinking I would see Dee shuffle down the hallway in her slippers and housecoat,turning off all the lights.
We did seize a rare 3 hour gap in the rain to go to the LA Zoo and botanical gardens and it was pretty awesome. There is so much growth there, and the flowers were all in bloom, it was pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment