Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween Night

I know it is a little late to talking about Halloween, but I haven't even taken down my decorations yet, and my pumpkins are slowly shrinking still on the front porch, so I can't be that late. I just wanted to share these photos and get them up here. We carved a few of my pumpkins, Cadence didn't really think I was going to let her, I'm not sure what else they would be for...except decor for Thanksgiving. First we had a Jack Skeleton pumpkin which is kind of funny since both my two sisters carved their pumpkins the same way. There is some crazy genetic type statement for you!
Then this one was Cadence's idea, (from the Family Fun website of course) she wanted a piranha eating two little guppies. Very cute I thought. For some reason I do not love carving pumpkins, maybe it has something to do with the fact that every two seconds Cadence asks if I will take over for her and I end up doing most of the work. What ever happened to just letting kids go and do whatever they can do? Oh well we threatened that we would make her do 100% of it next year.

We went to our Church Halloween Party and Trunk or Treat. I brought the dog, cause how cute is she? She hated the costume by the way. We totally ran out of candy cause I really underestimated how many kids would show up, especially since I didn't think 17 year old should be doing it nor 5 month old, really is that 5 month old going to eat that candy? I think if they can't hold their own bag then it doesn't count.



We went over to the Gibsons for Chili and trick or treating. Here is Kermit and Miss Piggy yet again, Miss Piggy did have some cool eyes, lots of pearl necklaces and a nose, all missing in action, and I should have taken a picture before they were lost. sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment