Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Two Weeks Off Track

Super negligent I know! we have been so busy the last few weeks that I think I forgot to breath... anywho Cadence was off track for two weeks, always a source of aggravation for me, but we did some pretty fun things in that two weeks. First up we met up with the Dahls, our old neighbors from South Salt Lake, whom we miss dearly living next door to them. Cute Ezra is still in preschool and so he has more free time then most friends, so we took a tour of the Sweet Candy Factory together. We had to wear hair nets and stay in the yellow lines, but there were plenty of free samples! Yea why haven't I been here before?
On another day we went with our girl scout troop on a tour of the Hale theater. The Hale theater has been a tradition in my family since before I was born I think (it's called the Glendale Theater in LA, and then Hale family retired to Utah and opened another one!), so we were pretty excited for this field trip. Unfortunately my excitement outstripped the actual event, but it was still fairly interesting. The tour guide talked on (forever!) but she did have the girls do some fun improv activities which Cadence really got into, especially when she was singled out for her wonderful catwalk and got to demonstrate it for everyone. We also got to go down in the stage area, where they were practicing the stage (the Hale theater stage goes up and down and turns in circles) and then some actors came out and practiced their sword fighting for the play that was currently showing, which was none other then "The Three Musketeers"!

I still have pictures of Cadence's MS walk, going to Vegas and the Hollywood Connection Sleepover, but I think those all merit separate posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment