Monday, August 16, 2010

MS Bike Race

So obviously I have sinned, sinned in the blogging world and need to pay penance. I saw that it has been over a month since I have blogged, ugh I couldn't even tell you what my problem has been. So hopefully I will be able to catch up a little with a few quick posts. - although knowing me, I am unable to be brief... But here is a little overview from the last weekend in June (yes June I am a slacker!).
Three of the Four Ford brothers before the 150 miles, Tyler was convinced to join the biking craze and he seems to love it. This was Pete's 4th year riding and probably his worst - after having his last job where he worked for 70 hours a week, he really got out of shape and had zero time to train. But he did it anyways, they might have had there best time ever actually and he did get up the next morning to do the 50 miles on the next day. He was hurting but he finished it, one thing I know about my husband, is that he won't let pain shame him or stop him once he commits. (it's the committing that sometimes stops him)




No comments:

Post a Comment