Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cover Girl

So I am breaking the dates of my posts to interject this bit of news; Cadence (along with a few of our other scouts) was on the cover of the Girl Scouts of Utah Magazine, which comes out every 4 months. She is obviously really excited about this and was chanting about how she was on the cover of a magazine. I had to tell her that it was only a Utah magazine though, so she then asked if I could blog about it so that everyone could see it. The funny thing about this though is that my friend had to call me and let me know, I got the mail and didn't even look through it, until she called me to let me know that she got her girl scout magazine. After my quizzical "so?" she let me know that my child was on the cover. Kind of exciting for us.

1 comment:

  1. She is a rock star!! Go Cadence..Utah edition or not.. she is on the cover!! :)

    ReplyDelete