Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What Cadence Wore to School Today

I decided to start chronicling what my child goes to school looking like, since one I might forget the awesomeness, and two people might not believe me when I tell them. Yes this is a skirt from a pirate costume. She asked me if I thought it was weird to wear it to school. I told her yes, and she started to pout, her father chimed in with "it would sure be cute with your new boots." (thanks Pete) - I had to remind her that even if I thought it was weird she could still wear what she wanted, that made her day. I turned to Pete and said "betcha 10 bucks she puts on the vest and bandanna." I won. Pete talked her out of those though.

1 comment:

  1. love it.. love her creative mind.. Love that you can let her do it!! Reagan puts on the craziest things.. and I have stopped fighting it.. I think its too cute..and if they have the confidence to go..then more power to ya!! Love her!!!

    ReplyDelete