Monday, June 20, 2011

Pretty Little Slip

So yes I am already dreaming of the day when I can go back to wearing normal clothes! I can't wait to be able to go into a store and actually try things on, instead of turning around and immediately vacating the store before I get down on my huge frame. I found this cute little shop on etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/aslipshop?ref=ss_profile Called A Slip Shop and their tag line is your slip is showing and we love it! - I guess I love it too, since I couldn't get enough of their slips.

Of course being as obnoxious as I am, I started thinking about how I can make my own, but I am in love with this idea. I am also drooling over their skirts which are not for sale - but they have some fantastic ideas, at least to get me really in the fancy skirt and shoe mood.




Check out their website for more great photos - and who knows maybe once this baby comes out you might see me sporting this look.




No comments:

Post a Comment