Friday, March 19, 2010

Brownies

I need a reminder of why I have embarked on this crazy (time consuming/sucking) organization. I loved Brownies, and I loved the friendships I made and the adventures we had. I now fully appreciate my leaders more then ever. Maybe it is karma, she (Claudine) used to say that I was the hardest girl in the troop. Sorry! Now we don't have any hard girls in our troop, they are all pretty wonderful.


These are a few of our girls at World Thinking Day. I think if I wasn't involved, Cadence would not be either, and I don't think she would enjoy herself half as much. So I need to remember why, especially when I am super sick of cookies. Also I need to remember to be grateful to the women in my past who sacrificed so much of their time to keep up this tradition/organization.
Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment