Friday, May 20, 2011

La Jolla Sister's weekend

Kris rented a townhouse in La Jolla (right outside of San Diego) for a mother's getaway without kids. Not sure if she really thought her 8 month prego sister would come along, but I did. So here I am with my two older sisters, and don't think I don't see how they are both trying to hide behind my enormous belly.

The weekend was full of laziness! I read a book, ate way more then I should, played cards and watched movies. So So relaxing.


We spent one afternoon reading on the beach, which Lana and I got unbelievably sunburnt (wasn't thinking of my feet or cankles). Very nice until we realized how sunburned we were. We spent one afternoon in San Diego at an arts and crafts fair, found a very cool artist and a delicious bakery. All and all not a bad way to spend an afternoon.



And here I took the obligatory pregnant picture, ugh I am really starting to feel like a beached whale that has to cart around an enormous weight. bleck.





No comments:

Post a Comment