Friday, July 17, 2009

Banana Coconut Bread



Look at this deliciousness! Last sunday I made the best banana bread recipe that I found. I had been craving some sweet banana bread and made a loaf from the tried and true Betty Crocker cook book and it really left me wanting. Sorry Betty but your banana was a little too dry.


So this recipe called for double the amount of bananas and plain yogurt so it was garunteed to be moist and delicious. Then it called for coconut mixed in and sprinkled over the top before it was baked in the oven. If that wasn't enough to get me salivating then I mixed lime juice with powder sugar and poured it over the top! We ate the whole loaf before the day was over - yep it really was that good. And now I am wondering; Is it too early to make another loaf?


You can find the recipe on this cute blog - www.yourheartout.com then choose the recipe tab. Sorry that is the best I can do with my limited computer skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment