Friday, July 17, 2009

Our Family


Here we are the Fords; Pete, Laura and Cadence and now Sushi (not pictured). And yes this is an old picture but it's a good one. I am sure that in future posts there will be many up to date pictures to feast upon.
So....Why a blog? I have been mulling over this question for a while. I don't have a bunch of crazy kids that family needs to keep up to date on. I don't live in a foreign country where I can relate funny anecdotes of being a silly American. Honestly I am not sure that our life is interesting enough to warrent a whole blog - but hey it is our life and my blog so I guess I will do what I want!
Also I have been wanting a forum where I can post my crafts or my cooking or just my rants - so maybe this will turn into an adventure for someone (hopefully just me). Maybe there will be a little something for everyone; I will try to share reicpes and holiday ideas not just pictures of our family. If nothing else this could just be another outlet for me and me alone where I finally keep that new years eve promise of starting a journal. And if it turns out to be just for me, then that's okay too.

No comments:

Post a Comment