Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving at the Dover household! My Father (an architect) has built this overhang thing over the table, very cool and adds some interest to the kitchen. So for Thanksgiving he decorated it with cranberries and garland, I was very impressed with it and the centerpiece that I took a picture. That's right instead of pics of the family I got a picture of the table, pretty typical with me. Oh well, it was yummy food, a very nice day, and fun games. What more could you ask for?


Pete and Cadence, a little blurry but the only picture of an adult that I have, so I added here.


Cadence, April and Shadow (the cat). Cadence tried to maul April the way she does the cat, didn't really work out for her, at least April doesn't bite or scratch.




April, hitting the sauce, uh huh starting early in the Dover family! (Just kidding its apple juice)



2 comments:

  1. love the crafty table and matching above racky thing!!! April is getting so big.. thanks for sharing the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura....you probably don't remember me, but I bought a green cap with the blue flower from you at the Spanish Fork Day after Thanksgiving Craft Fair. I just wanted to tell you how much I adore it and how many people have complimented me in it!!!! Great work! :)

    Lanie

    P.S. We are huge "It's always sunny in philly" too! OK, my husband is more of a fan than me...but I still laugh and Dee and the gang....:)

    ReplyDelete