Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cadence's Dance performance

Can I just say that my child is wearing more makeup here then I usually ever do! Her teacher sent home a flyer that said to make sure their hair was right and that they were wearing stage makeup so they "pop" Really? she is eight - I don't think I need her to pop! Cadence was frantic that I do her up with makeup - She was quite upset when I couldn't produce any blush or lipstick - what can I say? I don't own any blush or lipstick! (the pink on her cheeks is liquid eyeshadow smeared on) Cadence is in tumbling and Hip Hop, so she performed in both and I have to say I was quite impressed with how she can get her body to bend in ways I never could. There might be some hope she takes after Pete in the Athletic department.
This is her hip hop outfit, and attitude. I think they are creating little beasts at her dance studio.




No comments:

Post a Comment