Thursday, September 17, 2009

Baby Shower Present

My Sister in Law's Baby Shower is this weekend (more posts about that will be sure to follow) and she is having, of course from the dress, a girl after two boys and she can't wait to go pink girly crazy! I made this little outfit for her present (and I think I am safe, I don't think she reads my blog.) I think it turned out quite cute and very girly and pink. I loved how the purple dress turned out for my niece, so I replicated the design and added pants.
My Sister n' Law has expressed to me how much she loves the idea of ruffly pants under a dress, so I whipped up these little matching pants. Hope she likes it! This is something I wouldn't normally do, not my style, but I think it will really turn out cute all together, if the kid doesn't drown in fabric first.

And of course since it is crazy me (conversation I had with my husband last night about this label) I had to make a little matching hat to go with it. I am sure she will look adorable in pictures with this whole getup. ( She will look adorable in person too, we just have a fabulous photographer in our family and I can instantly picture this ensemble photographed.)


No comments:

Post a Comment