Saturday, September 12, 2009

Portabello Pixie Dress Patern

I have been having way to much fun with this dress pattern! I have been making different variations of the dress using up all the scraps from previous projects, so they are for little babies. I am loving them though, and loving the idea of using up scraps, since I have baskets of them!
My husband watched me working on this orange dream - and he asked "who is that for?" I replied with "I dunno" - he shook his head and walked away. Hey at least I am not spending money on more fabric (although I am doing that anyways). I love love love the blue Alexander Henry fabric with the pink and orange butterflies, so sad that I have none left, but what a statement this dress makes.

This cute one is a present for my niece for her first birthday. My sister in Law loves purple - so that inspired these fabric choices. I made her a lavender beanie with a turquoise flower to match. I am sure she will be adorable in this ensemble.
The other two dresses can be bought here - http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6188913


1 comment:

  1. I love those dresses!!! My daughter is almost 2, so if you make any bigger sizes, let me know!

    ReplyDelete