Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Halloween Costumes


This is what my daughter wants to be for Halloween - no not the girl, that's right Kermit! I don't know, but I think it is a little off, but then again that is my daughter - no she is not a huge fan of the Muppets, she has seen them and likes them, but she just thinks Kermit is cool. She mentioned her idea a few months ago and usually every year she goes through like 5 different ideas but no this year she wants to be Kermit. So I need to start brainstorming ideas and, the added touch, I think my niece will be Miss Piggy. I think with the two of them together it will be adorable. - My daughter wants to be the boy, but whatever. This task might actually be easier then some of her costumes in the past.

1 comment:

  1. love her creative thought process.. and the fact that you will indeed come up with the most adorable kermit costume is beyond my wildest skills!!! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete