Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Crazy Corn Maze

For Christmas last year, Pete gave Cadence a purse with 12 coupons in it for Daddy Daughter Dates, one for each month. Cadence gets to pick what she wants to do (with a budget of 25$, and yes Pete did do the math on this being a pretty expensive gift). This month she wanted to go to a Corn Maze, so I tagged along which I have done once or twice before. Sadly I am good for bowling and corn mazes and such, but no good for kids movies. (like Aliens in the Attic - haha Pete)
Cadence was hilarious in the maze, we told her she was in charge of navigating, and every time she would hit a dead end you could see the confidence meter lowering, but then we would have a sign that we were going in the right direction and she was right back there, swaggering a little claiming she could "sniff" the direction. We got quite a kick out of her. And yes in case you can't tell from the pictures it was freezing! 45 degrees when we left, she could not be persuaded to wait til next week when we warm up a bit. Also I lost the bet to Pete that they would have kettle korn for sale. I mean hello corn maze, shouldn't you sell corn on the cob and kettle korn? I will lodge my complaints with the corn business bureau.


No comments:

Post a Comment