Friday, October 16, 2009

Cute new pics and outfit!

I am extremely lucky to know a few great photographers, unlucky though because I will not settle for Target pics anymore. I really appreciate beautiful photography. I never wanted to be the type who fills their home with pics of themselves, always seemed a little obnoxious, but I have one of those, and I can't even replace the older ones with the new ones since I love them all.
Highlite Photography http://highlitephotography.com/ is run by some family of mine, and I can't say enough good things about them! They are gorgeous and hip and change with the times and keep their look really current.

These pictures were taken up at Silver Lake, a personal family favorite spot for us, and yes there was a ton of snow on the ground, who would have guessed on the second day of October. And to the other question, I made this whole outfit, (OK not really the leggings are Gymboree and the boots Walmart). But I made this skirt from a collection of adorable fall/back to school prints with apples and leaves and owls, I love it! I made her a little peasant type shirt to go with it and then crocheted the hat and this little brown tank top. Obviously I did not have a pattern for the tank top and this is first run experiment, but I think for the pictures, it totally turned out awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment