Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tonight's Dinner is brought to you by....


Uh huh, that's right Panda Express now bottles their famous orange chicken sauce. I have been feeling a bit frazzled lately, so I of course jumped on this easy dinner idea. Even easier when cooked up with pre cooked chicken strips. Tonight however I did coat the chicken and fry it to crispy goodness first, being nice to the daughter. Have I mentioned that Panda Express Orange chicken is her absolute favorite take out item? So the verdict on the sauce? Pretty good, the kid was in heaven thinking she had gone and died in orange fantasy, the obvious problem, this really does not taste like the original stuff. no. However, it is good, and I think it would taste good on meatballs or with egg rolls. So I would say it is a good buy to have on hand, but not if you think it is going to taste just like it advertises, hey the kid didn't know any different. And yes you are sensing some detachment right now, my husband has been out of town now for 5 days... one more I can hold onto sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment