Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Those Crazy Dog Costumes

Ok, I never thought I would be a crazy dog person, who dressed up her dog, but then we got one and it is just to cute not to, plus she is like 5 pounds and it is 35 degrees outside. So yes I am a sucker for dog sweaters, haven't gotten too crazy with anything else, but these costumes are hilarious. some might be a little cruel to the dog, but I won't pass judgment. This dog looks like he loves his frog costume.
Ok, this one does seem a little cruel.... and the dog is showing it on her face. Don don, don don (Imagine the Jaws theme, since I can't seem to type it out.)

Awesome, for all you Star Wars fans. I happen to think these are funny due to the fake arm nature so the dogs look like they are standing straight up.







Does this seem wrong to anyone besides me?





No comments:

Post a Comment