Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Birthday Present


Dear Grill,


I am so very pleased that you have decided to become my birthday present this year. I feel that you will find a good home here, despite the fact that I put you out on Sushi's porch, she is a girl so hopefuly she will not pee on you. I promise to take care of you, clean you when it is needed (cause we both know it will not be after every use!) and keep the cover over you to protect your pretty finish. I promise to make yummy things on you and invite people over to admire how pretty you are. In return I ask that you do not burn my food, that the propane does not explode or anything, and here is the big one; please have patience with me as I learn the art and skill of the grill. I have not grilled in my lifetime and I do not brag in my meat making skills. So please have patience while I fill you up with fruit and veggies. I will experiment and try new things I promise since I am sure the rotating spit is not just for my pinneaple basted in brown sugar. mmm.

That is all for now, please enjoy your time in our home, I am excited to "taste the meat not the heat!"

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment