Friday, August 14, 2009

Sale at Pine Needles!


Pine Needles, is my absolute favorite store, addiction and money hole. I can not help but spend money when I walk into this store, I want it all. I don't even quilt, but the fabrics are so yummy and I walk through dreaming of what each bolt could become, a dress, a pillow, etc, you get the idea, I have to set restrictions on myself when I go in there and I think I do all right. Anyways the point? Right now they have all these bolts of Amy Butler, Joel Dewberry and a few other favs on sale for 4$!!! These are the home deco prints so the fabric is 60" wide (which makes the 4$ even more of a sale) and the fabric has a really nice weight to it. I limited myself to these and I think I did pretty good since I saw women with 15-20 bolts of fabric stacked up.


I am just dreaming of all the pretty purses they will make.

No comments:

Post a Comment