Monday, August 31, 2009

Etsy Trade


One of my favorite things about doing craft shows is trading with other vendors. It doesn't really even matter if what I trade for is something I needed or even wanted in the first place. I love trading for something handmade. I think there is something so cool and special (you can tell I have a thesaurus on hand right?) about having something that someone put their time and effort into.

Well on Etsy I have had a few requests for trades, sorry to some that I ignore (oops), and I have not really sought them out myself, but the idea is still the same, I am sending something homemade out to someone and in return get something really cool! Well last week I traded a cocoon for this cool clipboard from the Etsy shop Slim Digm Designs. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6032967 She has lots of cool designs, and I really like the idea of the alphabet one for a present for your child's teacher. It comes with a bracket for wall hanging on the back, or a hole with a wooden dowel to prop up.


I have to say that it matches my living room walls beautifully! This is propped up on the mantle with a photo in the clip - but I also love the idea of hanging it in my sewing room to clip new ideas up. (That room is baby blue and brown so it will match there as well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment